by Regina Cozzi
I love mixing the old with the new when it comes to Christmas decorations. This simple potpourri holiday craft is easy to make and will make your home smell wonderful too!
- bag of holiday potpourri
- stitching needle
- thick thread (e.g. twine)
- Cut the thread to a desired length and make a knot at the end of it.
- With the needle and thread pass through each piece of potpourri.
- Make a loop knot at the end of the thread.
- Hang on door, door handle or display on mantle.
This is a great craft for kids and can easily be turned into a garland for the Christmas tree.