Celebrate winter this year by making an awesome snowman, and while you’re at it, enter the contest below for a chance to win great prizes!
- MAKE a snowman. It could be a real snowman made out of snow, a craft, a drawing, snowman cookies, marshmallows, etc.
- SUBMIT your awesome snowman picture by email to email@example.com by February 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Email must include “Snowman Contest” in the subject Line. You and your family or friends can be in the picture too!
- As always… please SHARE this post, LIKE the Country Parent Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to Country Parent to receive a weekly blog post by email and automatically be added to future Facebook contests.
- This contest is open to Antigonish residents.
The winners will be announced on our Facebook page on March 1st and contacted directly by email.
Although the top 3 winners will have earned unlimited bragging rights, we thought it would nice to throw in a few cool prizes too!
- $50.00 gift certificate generously donated by the Justamere Cafe & Bistro
- A cool sled generously donated by the Antigonish Canadian Tire
- A large pepperoni pizza, generously donated by Snappy Tomato
The Snowman Wall of Fame!
Cameron, Owen and Jack Bell with their snowman
Jaelynn, Laken and Ava Rogers with their snowman
Katie MacNeil’s snowman
Cohen MacLean made Olaf, Frosty, and their little friend Snowflake
Lauren Doiron’s snowman
Bria Doiron’s snowman
Connor’s ‘Bulldog’ Snowman
Snowman ‘Big Jim’ and his friends
The Sampson family and Frosty the III who is 13.5’ tall! Janko, Alison, Heni and Anika built Frosty the III over the weekend. Her hat is a garbage can with a plywood brim. Her eyes, mouth and buttons are painted plywood, her nose is a pylon and her scarf was custom made by Anja Sampson. Frosty III lives on Fernwood Drive in Antigonish.
Abby Griffiths built her family out of snow
Lindy Fraser and her snow dog Medo (Pictou County 4-H member)
Byron Fraser and his snow turtle (Pictou County future 4-H member)